Sports Medicine Facilities
The Intercollegiate Athletic Training Room is located in the Stony Brook University Sports Complex, adjacent to the arena, outdoor facilities and team locker rooms. This 1200-square foot athletic training room contains rooms for hydrotherapy, rehabilitation, private physician's examination, as well as a general treatment area. The facility houses equipment such as Cold Compression Units, Ultrasound, Electric Stimulation, Exogen Bone Stimulator, Treadmill, Biodex, and an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) as well as numerous other items.
The Athletic Training Room in LaValle Stadium is located on the southwest side. This 500-square foot athletic training room is used for all games and practices that are held in LaValle Stadium. The athletic training room has six taping tables and four treatment tables, Cold Compression Units, Ultrasound, Electric Stimulation, Automatic External Defibrillator (AED), and a whirlpool.
Directions to... | Campus Map
Stony Brook University Hospital / Emergency Department
Located on East Campus
- From Main Campus, cross over CR 97/Nicolls Rd at Main Entrance or South Entrance.
- Follow signs for EMERGENCY Department
Stony Brook Medical Center Imaging Center / Stony Brook Ambulatory Center
Stony Brook, NY 11794
Exit South Entrance
Go straight onto Health Sciences Drive
Make left at light onto Pellegrino Road
Stay to the right, go to Imaging Center
CVS Pharmacy (24 Hours)
4331 Nesconset Hwy.
Port Jefferson, NY 11776
Phone: (631) 642-3019
- Go out Main Entrance
- Turn right on CR 97 S/Nicolls Rd
- Turn left at Nesconset Hwy/RT-347 E
- Go on Nesconset Hwy/RT-347 E for about 3 miles
- Store is on right hand side
STAT Health Walk-In Center (Urgent Care)
4724 Nesconset Hwy (RT 347)
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776
- From SB Campus, turn right onto County Rd 97 S/Nicolls Rd
- Turn left at NY-347 E
- Make a U-turn at Old Town Rd
- Destination will be on the right